Raising a family has many rewards and also many challenges especially if the family and children are living in multiple households. At Otto & Steiner, we’re focused on helping our clients navigate through all the questions when facing complex family law decisions.
We rely on our years of legal experience; we know what the law requires and we build a case for you that incorporates all the best practices to meet the needs and requirements of all involved parties. We’ll help you answer these tough questions.
- Can I move locally or across state lines with my child(ren)?
- How can I make sure that the child’s best interests are being considered?
- What custody arrangements need to be made?
- Do my in-laws or soon to be former in-laws have any legal visitations rights?
- How to I ensure child support is paid and what are the legal guidelines with Wisconsin law?
- We are prepared to answer these legal family court issues and the other hundred more you have.